[Geany-devel] Project-specific long line marker position

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Mon Feb 15 16:11:30 UTC 2010

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 22:58:24 +0300
Eugene Arshinov <earshinov at gmail.com> wrote:

> I usually limit line length by 80 in my own projects, but in Geany 100
> symbols is recommended. If the long line marker position preference was
> project-specific, I would not need to change it in the Preferences
> dialog every time I switch between Geany sources and one of my projects.
>
> If making this preference project-specific makes sense for you, I can
> spend some time to implement it.

Sounds good. (IMO there are some more prefs that also make sense to be
project specific but I haven't got around to working on this).

Regards,
Nick