[Geany-devel] Heads up Plugin developers, there are README files missing

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Wed Aug 18 22:55:14 UTC 2010

Am Dienstag, den 17.08.2010, 02:52 +0200 schrieb Colomban Wendling:
> Hi Dominic,
>
> Le 16/08/2010 20:54, Dominic Hopf a écrit :
> > Time to let you know there is happening something strange guys. There is
> > a cronjob running, generating the content on http://plugins2.geany.org/
> > from your README files.
> >
> > Below is the output of the shell script, important there is, there are
> > some plugins not providing a README or it's not written in
> > reStructuredText.
> >
> > Well, I don't want you to write those, since there are other ways to get
> > your plugin to that page, but if there would be a README written in
> > ReST, it would make things a lot easier... ;)
>
> Should be fine for GeanyGenDoc now :)
> BTW, I have a full documentation in geanygendoc/docs/manual.rst, not
> sure which of this or the README should go in there... do as you think
> it's better.

I'll have a deeper look on this next week, thanks for pointing on
that. :)

Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com>

http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint:
A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D