[Geany-devel] catching run_cmd option at runtime?

Roberto Rosetti rob.rosetti at xxxxx
Wed Nov 25 10:15:56 UTC 2009

Hi geany devs!

I'm writing a plugin for an external language (Guile Scheme). Working on
the 0.18 version of geany.
I need to modify the run_cmd options at runtime from inside the plugin.
For example in my: geany/data/filetypes.scheme I do have

run_cmd=guile -s "%f"

I suppose to need a signal, sort of "on_cmd_run", so that I can modify
the interpreter argument list
on the basis of the source code it will run.
For example, sometimes I need to call:

guile -L MY_LOCAL_PATH1[; MY_LOCAL_PATH2; ...] -s "%f",

depending of the environment and the context of the source.
There also more option, depending by the kind of source code the user
has written.

Is this possible at the moment?

thanks and happy hacking!
Roberto