[Geany-devel] Does Geany have matching highlighting?

Robert Hawkins rhawkins at xxxxx
Tue Jan 6 18:39:13 UTC 2009

Notepad++ has a cool feature where if you highlight one word, that word is
dimly highlighted in other places it occurs.  I find this helpful when I
change a variable or function name that is used a bunch of times in my
code.  Or to just quickly visualize where words are repeated in a text
file.  Here's an example of what I am talking about:

http://i42.tinypic.com/fe2z4l.jpg

Are there any plans to implement this feature in Geany?  Or is it there
and I'm missing it?

Thanks,
Rob

Robert Hawkins