[Geany-devel] Branching im geany-plugins SVN

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sun Feb 1 20:22:35 UTC 2009

On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 20:10:19 +0100
Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

> When we created the geany-plugins project, we already talked about the
> layout and we decided to use the common branches/tags/trunk layout and
> every plugin uses a subdirectory inside these directories.
>
> So, suggestion 2 comes close to it.
> Even the current geanyvc branch doesn't follow this convention. It
> should be:
> |-- branches
> |   |-- geanyvc
> |   |   |-- GeanyVC_menu_redesign
>
> And I don't see any need to change this convention as we already
> talked about it and decided that we want it.

Wasn't aware of that decision. Somehow I missed them or moved it out of
my head ;)

But I'm fine with it. Next time I keep care on it.

Cheers,
Frank
--
http://frank.uvena.de/en/