[Geany-devel] Committed Manual with Build System Updated to build-system branch

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Mon Oct 27 02:45:00 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have committed a new version of the manual which I hope better explains
the
functionality of the build system I would like to end up at.  It uses screen
shots of the build menu and
"Set Build Menu Commands" dialog to explain it better.  I have also added a
rationale
so that the intention is clearer.

Looking forward to your comments.

Best Regards
Lex

(I am mailing here because there were still mail system errors from the
commit)